Has it really been 4 months since my last update? Sheesh! All I can say in my defense is that I’ve been super chatty on twitter. You can follow me @tatsumi.
So, to wrap up the last 4 months…
- I stopped doing Freelance Graphic Design and started my own company with my girlfriend. Soulhuntre and Kimi are both super supportive – Yay poly!
- My very good friend and leather-uncle passed away. I miss him lots.
- My mom and I went to Disney World in November for a few days and I actually had a pretty good time at the park and with my family.
- I had a nice 35th birthday last month and good holidays considering all the stress that comes with them.
- I just got back from a short vacation in Arizona where I visited my grandparents and loved the warm weather.
- Shortly, girlfriend and I will head to Texas for the National Task Force’s Creating Change conference in Dallas.
- And I’m working my guts out trying to get this company off the ground. Given the current economic situation, we’re doing okay but not as well as we could/should be.
That’s about it! Look for another update in the summer. LOL!